There’s only one way in, and one way out. Can you survive Carrion Road?
The Warriorlock™ is a story-driven dramedy RPG that will take you on an escapism fantasy quest–beyond the mind’s eye of a young man trapped in crisis–into the wilds of a dangerous and enchanted realm, where empowered with might, magic and perhaps a few good companions, he may find the strength and courage to battle the darkness within.
Featuring a glorious synthesis of core RPG mechanics, and a visual story presentation teeming with memorable characters, mystery, magic, monsters, merriment and mayhem—this is one tall tale that just must be told.
- Picture book presentation with a rich text narrative and entertaining character dialogue.
- Detailed journey path comprised of individually-crafted scene art parallaxes.
- Optional party members, with up to four characters in party.
- Visible encounter shadows that ‘cloak’ enemy type and weight until physically contacted.
- Dynamic turn-based combat system with stat-driven turn-order, turn wait gauge, action point-locked talents, bribe option and victory item drops.
- Sophisticated chance spawning system that randomizes item discovery and rare chest loot,
giving each player a slightly different experience with available items and equipable boons.
- Espresso package with no filler. The story can usually be completed within a few hours.
- Created, written, designed and developed by one person.
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP / Vista / 7 (32/64-bit)
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.0 GHz or faster
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 1024 x 768 pixels or higher desktop resolution
- Storage: 1 GB available space