Inspired by Paper Mario games and RPGs in general, it tells the story of a world where the chosen hero has failed and an underling of the main villain takes his place as the new “hero”.
Join Elizabeth IV and a little Masked kid in a journey across the Chestnut Kingdom to once again, defeat the evil Mr. Stitches! Meet friends, foes and other weird characters in the mysterious world of Underhero.
…Wait, once again!?
- A sidescrolling RPG adventure full of beautiful pixel art and cartoony aesthetics.
- Turn-based combat with a twist: there are no turns! Use your reflexes to evade, and your timing to attack or parry! We call it timing-based combat.
- Level ups let you choose between three options! HP, attack and stamina! Choose wisely…
- Enemies consider you their ally, so talk to them in-battles!
- Critical hits occur when you hit an enemy with the beat of the music, not randomly! Groovy~
- You want to escape a tough battle? Bribe your enemies!
- A wonderful original soundtrack composed by Stijn van Wakeren.
- Explorable worlds sprinkled with many hidden secrets.
- Mini games!
- Puzzle elements.
- Some good old platforming.
- Fun and intense boss battles!
- A satire of RPG tropes.
- A story shrouded in mystery, with many twists and turns…
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i3 / AMD Quad-Core Processor A6
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512MB VRAM, EVGA GeForce 210 DDR3, ASUS AMD HD 5450, Intel HD Graphics 2000
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible