It’s time to get nautical – the future of Tropico lies on its shores! Harness the vast potential of the sea by constructing waterborne structures around your island. Build brand new off-shore alternatives to defence, food, energy, entertainment and even housing – which each come with their own set of opportunities and disadvantages. Organise and coordinate transport to structures like the kelp and oyster farms, construct tidal power plants as an eco-friendly alternative to nuclear power and build gorgeous floating apartments if you’re running out of space on the island! Launch military submarines to bolster your naval forces or create an exotic bathysphere attraction to compliment your bustling tourist paradise.
The ‘Waterborne’ expansion for Tropico 5 comes with a slew of new gameplay features and enhancements: such as water traffic, larger coastal areas and new events to keep even the most seasoned island rulers on their toes. An all-new campaign spanning 6 epic scenarios, new dialogue and story shows what marine life is all about in the waters of Tropico. Meet the beloved cast and crew of Tropico 5 once again and experience all-new wacky adventures, outrageous situations and enjoy the trademark cutting sense of political humour.
All the new content and off-shore gameplay mechanics work with existing sandbox maps and multiplayer modes.
Waterborne Expansion Features:
- New campaign and story spanning 6 challenging missions
- 9 new off-shore buildings and marine vehicles
- 4 new island maps (also available for sandbox games)
- 4 new music tracks
- 2 new avatar costumes
- 6 new avatar accessories
- New sandbox tasks and events to go with the waterborne setting
- OS: Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 400 or higher, AMD Radeon HD 4000 or higher, Intel HD 4000 or higher (DirectX 11 hardware support required)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
- OS: Windows 7 (64 bit), Windows 8 (64 bit)
- Processor: 2.5 GHz Quad Core CPU
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 500 or higher, AMD Radeon HD 5000 or higher
- DirectX: Version 11