Play with Life.
Create the lives you’ve always wanted!
Ready to live a freer, more creative life? In The Sims™ 3, you can let your fantasies run wild as you design your ideal world. Start with your Sim, refining each shape, color and personality trait until you get the precise person that pleases you. Design your dream home, but don’t let a grid limit you; place, rotate and stack furniture and walls freely and to your heart’s content.
Once the “hard work” is over, it’s time to be a mentor. Guide your Sim’s path through life, developing a career, finding love, and pursuing dreams and desires. Spending time with friends and family is just as important as mastering painting or accumulating knowledge.
Take things to the next level and record movies of your Sim’s adventures and share them with the ever-growing and thriving community. With a huge catalog of expansion packs and fun objects to discover, there is no end to the possibilities awaiting you. It all begins here; your adventure awaits!
- Customize Your Sim: Mix and match a vast range of facial features and body types to get the look you want. Infuse your Sim with personality traits and help realize their dreams.
- Stage Your Own Extreme Makeover: Decorate your Sim’s home however you want, neat or messy. Use odd angles, create tall stacks of items, and apply your favorite self-made pattern to the walls and floors.
- Range From the Home: Get out of the house and explore the lively and entertaining neighborhood for the first time. Be a part of the larger online community!
- Base Game v1.67.2.024037 (Steam)
- The Sims 3: 70s 80s & 90s Stuff
- The Sims 3: Ambitions
- The Sims 3: Diesel Stuff
- The Sims 3: Fast Lane Stuff
- The Sims 3: Generations
- The Sims 3: High End Loft Stuff
- The Sims 3: Into the Future
- The Sims 3: Island Paradise
- The Sims 3: Katy Perry Sweet Treats
- The Sims 3: Late Night
- The Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff
- The Sims 3: Movie Stuff
- The Sims 3: Outdoor Living Stuff
- The Sims 3: Pets
- The Sims 3: Seasons
- The Sims 3: Showtime
- The Sims 3: Supernatural
- The Sims 3: Town Life Stuff
- The Sims 3: University Life
- The Sims 3: World Adventures
- Complete Content Store Items Collection (63 weeks worth of content)
- Overwatch & ErrorTrap mods for better game perfomance
- DLC Toggler/Uninstaller for enabling/disabling/uninstalling of official add-ons
- FPS Limiter/3Booter utilities for limiting the framerate to 30 FPS
- OS: Windows XP (Service Pack 2) or Windows Vista (Service Pack 1)
- Processor: (XP) 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; (Vista) 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
- Memory: (XP) 1 GB; (Vista) 1.5 GB
- Graphics: 128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
- Hard Drive: At least 6.5 GB of hard drive space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content
- Built-in Graphics:
- Intel Integrated Chipset, GMA X3000 or above.
- 2.6 GHz Pentium D CPU, or 1.8 GHz Core 2 Duo, or equivalent
- 0.5 GB additional RAM
- Supported Video Cards:Nvidia GeForce series: FX5900 or greater, G100, GT 120, GT 130, GTS 150, GTS 250, GTX 260, GTX 275, GTX 280, GTX 285, GTX 295; ATI Radeon™ series: ATI Radeon 9500 series of greater, X300, X600, X700, X800, X850, X1300, X1600, X1800, X1900, X1950, 2400, 2600, 2900, 3450, 3650, 3850, 3870, 4850, 4870 series or greater; Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-Series, GMA 4-Series