SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition includes the bestselling SimCity 4 and the all-new SimCity 4 Rush Hour Expansion Pack. Create the most massive region of cities ever, with a farming town, bedroom community, high-tech commercial center, and industrial backbone. Take complete control of your city’s transportation system, and solve U-Drive-It missions — from fighting crime to tackling disasters. Watch your population skyrocket as you get your Sims on the go and create the ultimate living, breathing megalopolis — the most expansive SimCity 4 compilation ever.
- Create an Entire Region of Cities — Weave together a tapestry of cities linked by a fully integrated transportation network and watch them share and compete for resources.
- Wield God-like Powers — Sculpt the landscape to create a world based on your imagination, then summon volcanoes, tornadoes, meteors, and lightning.
- Be a Responsive Mayor — Build a world-class city with stadiums, airports, universities, and real-world landmarks. Deploy emergency vehicles and join in the action as they battle blazes, mobs, and more.
- Get Insight from Your Sims — Read the rhythm of the city, from commuter hell to mellow cruising, noon-time crowds to night-time calm.
Have the ultimate level of control over your city’s transportation network by completely taking charge of roads, rail, air, waterways, and even vehicles. U-Drive It! missions will be presented for you to solve, such as chasing down a bank robber or apprehending a car-jacker. Choose from all-new road types including wide-avenues, suspension bridges, or one-way streets, as well as map out seamless regional networks that whisk Sims from one city to another. Wreak havoc with all-new disasters including a UFO invasion, massive wrecks at railroad crossings, and the occasional car fender bender. There are also all-new tutorials available to help you get started.
SimCity was tested for performance and hardware compatibility when it was originally launched. While the classic gameplay of SimCity 4 remains unchanged, unexpected performance and graphics issues with newer systems may occur. If you experience any performance or graphics issues, we recommend running in Windowed Mode and/or Compatibility Mode to maintain the intended experience.
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: PIII 500 or equivalent
- Memory: 256MB
- Graphics: 32MB supported Direct3D capable video card with DirectX 7.0 or greater
- DirectX®: DirectX 8.1
- Hard Drive: 1.6GB
- Supported 3D Accelerator Hardware: SimCity 4 Deluxe / Rush Hour requires a 32MB 3D Direct3D chipset, and a display that is at least 800×600 in size, and supports 16 or 32-bit color. It is recommended to always install the latest certified drivers for all your hardware
Sim City 4 Deluxe – Installation Guide
BEFORE STARTING, EXTRACT ALL FILES TO YOUR DESKTOP!
1. Mount the ‘Sim City 4 D1.iso’. This will be your Disc 1.Do the same with
‘Sim City 4 D2.iso’. This will be your Disc 2. Now you should’ve Mounted 2 Discs.
2. Start the CD 1’s Autorun and choose ‘Install’.
3. You’re asked for a Serial, enter the folowing Serial: 622A-3TLB-XQAR-PUKT-M2RD
4. Folow on screen instructions, DON’T REGISTER and Install the Game.
5. When the Installation is done, you will see a picture of a bridge. Click on
that Window and use [ALT] + [F4] to close the window.
6. Now, open the ‘# Fix’ file in the .rar.
7. Copy + Paste the ‘simcity 4.exe’ fix to ‘Game Directory > Apps’ and REPLACE it
by the existing one.
8. Install the game. Standard Game Directory:
Standard: C:\program files\Electronic Arts\Sim City 4 Deluxe(\Apps)
9. Double click on the Fix and… ENJOY playing!