Shank is the cult-classic revival of the sidescrolling beat-em-up. Play as Shank in an over-the-top grindhouse game, packed to the rim with enemies, bosses, combos, and more by the award-winning team at Klei Entertainment. The 2D sidescroller beat-em-up is finally on Steamplay, now with improved controls and tuning updates based on popular feedback! Shank will have you shooting and slashing your way through hordes of enemies in a stylized slaughter fest. Embark on a brutal path of blood soaked revenge as Shank battles his way through the criminal underground in his quest for retribution. Boasting fast-paced bloody action, silky smooth controls and a signature pulpy grindhouse art style, Shank is a must-play for action fans.
- Violent graphic novel art style:Beautiful and fluid graphic novel art and animation styled by veteran director Jeff Agala.
- Weapon-based combo system:String together endless combos of mayhem and destruction on the fly and pummel your opponents to the ground using an exhaustive arsenal of weapons.
- Gorgeous, fully animated story cinematics:Watch Shanks brutal story unfold through beautiful fully animated cut scenes.
- Brutal Boss Battles:Over 8 different massive and unique bloody boss battles.
- Two-Player Local Co-Op:Murder with a friend. Play in a separate backstory in the two-player co-op mode and face a legion of well-armed enemies in the prequel to the single player experience.
- OS:Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7
- Processor:Intel Pentium 4 running at 1.7 GHz or Greater; Athlon 64 running at 1.7GHz or greater with support for SSE2 instructions
- Memory:1 GB of ram, 1.5 GB (Vista and Windows 7) GB RAM
- Graphics:ATI Radeon X1800 GTO 256MB and the Nvidia GeForce 6800 Ultra 256MB cards
- Hard Drive:2 GB HD space