Embark on your dream career and earn your fortune in the New World. Work to fulfill contracts and complete missions based on historic rail networks across the United States. Lay down tracks, dig tunnels and raise bridges to connect settlements big and small, old and new. Strategy and forward planning are essential to make the best deals – so you’ll need to be across every aspect of your organisation. Control and combine resources, establish new industries and even lobby politicians to change the law of the land.
- Establish a profitable Railroad Corporation in the Golden Age of Steam
- Construct a vast transportation network and trade goods with towns and cities
- Engage in political lobbying and research new technologies
- Acquire your own buildings and real-estate
- Expand your operations with new departments, recruit employees and manage business loans
- Buy, control and maintain historically accurate locomotives and rolling stock
- Blast, dig and tunnel across the beautiful frontier landscapes of 19th Century America
- Compete with a friend in the online multiplayer beta and race to earn $500,000!
- Fully focus on growing the corporation and expanding your train network in Sandbox Mode
- OS: Windows 7 (64 bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-650 3.2Ghz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX560 Ti or ATI Radeon HD 7850
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 11 compatible sound card with latest drivers
- Additional Notes: System requirements may be subject to change.