Amidst the scorched sands of ancient Persia, there is a legend spun in an ancient tongue. It speaks of a time borne by blood and ruled by deceit. Drawn to the dark powers of a magic dagger, a young Prince is led to unleash a deadly evil upon a beautiful kingdom. Aided by the wiles of a seductive princess and the absolute powers of the Sands of Time, the Prince stages a harrowing quest to reclaim the Palace’s cursed chambers and restore peace to his land.
- A technological masterpiece – Witness some of the most advanced programming in gaming history, pushing the limitations of consoles and raising the standards of games in all areas of production: physics, lighting, graphics, animations, and more!
- An unmatched hero – Wielding powers of mythic proportions, the Prince returns to action-adventure gaming with gravity-defying acrobatics, ferocious fighting skills, and the ability to bend time to fulfill his destiny.
- The Sands of Time – Ubisoft’s Montreal Studio presents the Sands of Time – a technological breakthrough that will change the face of action-adventure gaming forever. Erase the past, behold the future, and freeze the present in real-time for unlimited gameplay variations.
- Exotic worlds and vast kingdoms – Uncover the mysteries of a world never before explored in action-adventure gaming. Medieval Persia, mythical and deadly, holds a staggering array of landscapes and kingdoms to explore and conquer.
- A sweeping adventure of betrayal and triumph – The epic legends and deadly creatures of mythic Persia burn to life in this suspense-filled tale, featuring more twists and turns than the labyrinthine Palace itself.
- Supported OS:Windows® 2000/XP (only)
- Processor:800 MHz Pentium® III or AMD Athlon™
- System Memory:256 MB of RAM
- Video Card:64 MB GeForce™ 3 or higher, or ATI® Radeon™ 8500 or higher, Matrox Parhelia™. (GeForce4 MX not supported)
- Sound Card:DirectX® 9.0 or higher compliant sound card
- DirectX Version:DirectX® version 9.0c or higher
- Hard Disk:1.5 GB available hard disk space