Nibû is a real-time strategy game set in the ancient near east.
Choose between 3 different allied factions, build your base and hold on to the oncoming hordes of the enemies. Be challenged by different 3 different scenarios.
War has brought ruin upon the world of the Ashur Union. The allied “Horde” has destroyed a large part of their standing army and is winning decisively.
The few battles that decide their fate are in your hands!
- RTS Style unit control and construction
- Fight enemies on an epic scale with hordes of enemies attacking your base
- Unique nemesis’ that challenge specific skills and management
- Fortify your base and lay out traps
- Full control over your economy, assign units to farms, agriculture, forests and mines
- Build large cities, sustain your economy
- Recruit large armies to dominate your foes
- Protect your Captiol
- Defend yourself from armies and hordes that grow continuously stronger and require more tactical maneuvers to beat
- OS: 64-Bit Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 8, or Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4340 @ 3.60GHz or AMD Ryzen 5 1600
- Graphics: nVidia GTX750 TI , AMD Radeon R9 270
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space