Iron Grip: Warlord invigorates tower defense with first-person shooter elements to give a new twist to the genre.
It puts you in the heat of the battle, fighting off hordes of AI-controlled invaders. Play alone or with friends, in a diverse and challenging struggle to save all of Atelia.
Iron Grip: Warlord is set in an alternate universe where you take on the role of an Atelian Warlord. Gain power by killing the enemy or gathering valuables. Use this power to increase your personal arsenal or build structures to aid you in battle. Protect the Stronghold against waves of infantry, tanks and other powerful enemies. If the Stronghold falls, the defenders will surely lose heart and the battle will be lost. Do you have what it takes to defend your country?
- Online co-op multiplayer with up to 8 players
- A new twist on popular tower defense gameplay
- Eight richly detailed maps
- Engaging and challenging battles
- Diverse enemy units, including the massive walkers, hordes of infantry, and the fearsome officer
- Beautiful concept artwork and stylistic art design
- Play single player with AI bots, or team up with other people over LAN or internet
- With Warlord, you’re never bored! Enemies have many different abilities and teamwork is essential if you are going to survive
- OS: Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
- Processor: Pentium 4 2.0 GHz or Athlon XP 2000+
- Memory: 512 MB of available system memory
- Hard Drive: 550 MB of available hard drive space
- Graphics: 128 MB OpenGL compatible Video Card (FX 5200 or Radeon 8500 or better)
- Sound: DirectX Compatible Soundcard