Hardland is a surreal fantasy adventure, and a mystery for players to solve by delving into the different sides of its world and the stories of its inhabitants. You’ll search for clues far and wide, and you’ll also search deep within. The kingdom is brimming with secrets. It’s a kingdom that wants you to listen.
- Unparalleled Depth – Explore bustling towns and hamlets across Hardland’s open, multi-layered world. Discover remote regions, hidden crannies, and destinations you can only reach by stretching your imagination. Hardland offers tens of hours of playtime with more than a hundred unique NPCs, quests from different factions, and thirteen endings.
- Dreams – You’ll dream every time you sleep at a campfire, but there are deeper dreams to explore too. Find campfires in special locations and pay attention to clues for dream recipes throughout the kingdom.
- Non-Linear Questing – There’s a secret meeting tonight? Maybe you’ll go rob graves instead. Or maybe you’ll run off to ride a wild boar. Hardland won’t force you to follow the story in any order; the game is highly non-linear, with complete freedom to explore at your own pace.
- Playing The Game – Talk to people. Build trust and relationships. Wear disguises and see things from a new perspective. Pick locks to enter houses, and jump off cliffs with just a measly bird to help you fly. Trade with merchants for gold and items, or sneak up behind them to steal something for free. Take a shovel to dig for treasure, and wield a sword to carve out goblin hearts. Adventure awaits around the corner in Hardland!
- OS: Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i3 @ 2.2 GHz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 650 2GB or AMD HD 7770 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 10 GB available space