It’s the Halo experience you’ve dreamed of – controlling entire armies of Marines, Warthogs, Scorpion tanks, and Spartans on the battlefield from the Commander’s point of view. Halo Wars 2 is a real-time strategy game playable in native 4K Ultra HD graphics with HDR on the Xbox One X and Windows 10. Halo Wars 2 also supports Xbox Play Anywhere: Buy once, play on both Xbox and Windows 10. All-new, Action-packed Story – The heroes of Halo Wars awake to find themselves – and the galaxy – in more danger than ever. Following the events of Halo 5, the all-new story is told in action-packed missions set on the legendary Halo destination known as the Ark. Players will command overwhelming firepower in large-scale battles against a terrifying threat facing the UNSC and all of humanity. Build Your Halo Army – Construct your bases, prepare your vehicles and amass your troops. Lead them into huge battles across campaign skirmish matches against the AI, and with and against friends in up to 3v3 matches on Xbox Live. Learn new strategies as you play as different leaders across Blitz and Multiplayer game modes. With Halo Wars 2, you’ll be able to explore and battle in the Halo universe like you never have before. Online multiplayer features require Xbox Live Gold membership (sold separately). PHOTOSENSITIVITY SEIZURE WARNING: A very small percentage of people may experience a seizure when exposed to certain visual images, including flashing lights or patterns that may appear in video games. Visit Xbox.com for more information.
- Includes Xbox Live. Earn Achievements, share game clips, and challenge your friends online.
- Build and lead powerful armies of vehicles and troops in epic battles
- Experience an all-new story told across action-packed campaign missions
- Play with or against friends and the Xbox Live community in a variety of multiplayer modes
- Blitz mode combines tactical combat with card-based strategy. Your deck is your army in fast-paced matches
- Halo Wars: Definitive Edition delivers the original Halo Wars with enhanced graphics, new achievements and all of its DLC, running natively on Xbox One and Windows 10
- Halo Wars 2 Season Pass brings new Leaders, Units, Blitz cards and Campaign missions
|DirectX||DirectX 12 API, Hardware Feature Level 11|
|Video Memory||Not specified|
|Processor||Intel i5-2500, AMD FX-4350|
|Graphics||nVidia GeForce GTX 650 Ti, AMD Radeon HD 7750, Intel HD 520|
|DirectX||DirectX 12 API, Hardware Feature Level 12|
|Video Memory||4 GB|
|Processor||Intel Core i5-4690K, AMD FX-8350|
|Graphics||nVidia GTX 1060, AMD RX 480|
There is a small error in the installer, so the game won’t autolaunch with (Play) icon. To fix it, simply copy UniUWP_LauncherV3.exe from game root to AppFiles subfolder and try again.
- NOTE! This game works ONLY on Windows 10 x64, build 1709 or later. I also recommend you to install Windows Store, Xbox and Xbox Identity applications for crack to work. Also virtualization (Hyper-V Support) must be set off either in OS settings and/or in BIOS. If the setup won’t turn on Developer Mode on your OS, turn it on manually
- Windows virtualization (Hyper-V Support) must be set off either in OS settings and/or in BIOS
- Developer Mode must be turned on your OS. My installer tries to turn it on automatically, but if fails, make sure to turn it on manually
- If you don’t uncheck the option in the installer, the crack will automatically apply after final files verification
- If you unckecked the option, you must run the crack manually from the desktop icon
- After the crack applied, run the game ONLY via “Halo Wars 2 (Play)” icon on your desktop
- If the crack still doesn’t work – something is off with reqirements listed above: Windows version, dev.mode, etc.
- Upon the first launch the game will ask you for folder to keep saves in. For workaround solution to work you MUST select “Saves” folder inside game’s folder on the first launch
- The solution (actually pretty simple bat-file) backs up your save files from “Saves” folder after each game session and then unpacks them on the next run. Thanks to Rogue for idea!
- If after some time the game will tell you that there are no saves, close it, go to your game folder, and copy some “saves.DATE_TIME.backup” to “saves.7z”. Then run the game again, older working saves will be unpacked instead of the damaged ones
- Make sure to clean .backup files in game folder, so they wouldn’t eat too much space