Brawling has never been more beautiful! The long-awaited sequel to the smash hit action-platformer is here: Guacamelee! 2 brings luchador Juan Aguacate out of retirement for a stunning new Metroidvania-style adventure, where he must face his greatest challenge yet – one that threatens to tear apart the very fabric of the Mexiverse!
Explore a huge, hand-crafted world inspired by Mexican culture and folklore, filled with sassy new villains and weirdos (and a few old friends!). Learn a deep repertoire of bone-crunching wrestling moves to fend off the skeletal hordes and overcome skillful platforming challenges… and who said anything about a Chicken Illuminati? Certainly not us!
Check out these features:
- Powerful New Moves – Eagle Boost, Rocket Kick, Pollo Shot and more add to Juan’s arsenal of combat and platforming abilities.
- Super Chicken – Tons of new powers for Juan’s chicken form. Ridiculous chicken-based platforming, combat and exploration. More chicken than you’ll be able to handle (probably).
- Vibrant, Deadly World – An epic, colorful adventure through the worlds of the living and the dead, across rifts in time and space — looking more gorgeous than ever thanks to a fancy new rendering engine.
- Lots to See – Bigger maps, bursting with secrets and optional content. Twice as many enemy types as the first game, and a roster of eccentric new bosses.
- New Upgrade System – Discover “trainers” from around the world, defeat their challenges, and upgrade your movement, combat, abilities, and more.
- Caliente OST – Soundtrack featuring new music from Peter Chapman and Rom Di Prisco – composers of the original Guacamelee! OST. Additional tracks from special guests Mariachi Entertainment System!
- 4-Player Co-op – Drop-in / drop-out 4-player local co-op through the entire story lets your best amigos join in anytime.
- OS: Windows 10, 8, 7
- Processor: 2 Ghz+
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Shader Model 5.0, 2 GB VRAM + Shared on 64-bit OS, 2 GB VRAM on 32-bit OS
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Supports Xbox 360 Controller and other XInput-compatible controllers