Free Running is a freerunning sports game, with mechanics similar to those found in skateboarding titles such as the Tony Hawk’s series. The objective of the game is closer to that of parkour, in that the player must demonstrate speed, rather than flamboyance. The player is required to navigate their character through an urban environment by climbing, leaping, wall-running and other acrobatic maneuvers. Points are earned by performing combinations of such moves, and completing mini-challenges such as checkpoint races.
- Operating system: Windows Vista / Windows 7.
- Processor: Pentium Core 2 Duo 1.6 GHz (or above) or AMD Athlon 3200+ (or above)
- Memory: 2Gb RAM with Windows Vista / 7.
- Hard disk space: 1.2Gb.
- Video: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0c.
- Sound: 16-bit sound card (DirectX compatible)