F.E.A.R. Extraction Point Extraction Point kicks off where the original game ended – with a bang. As the helicopter which the F.E.A.R. team is on attempts to leave the vicinity, it instead winds up crashing. The F.E.A.R. team is thus forced to seek out an alternate extraction point, all the way battling the now free Alma and her paranormal minions across a destroyed city.
F.E.A.R. Perseus Mandate As the first F.E.A.R. team and Delta Force fight for control of the situation, a second F.E.A.R. team is sent in to shed some light on Armacham Technology Corporation’s (ATC) dark past. As a member of a secondary F.E.A.R. team, you are brought in to discover more information regarding the secret project at the ATC facilities. The multiplayer component for this expansion is no longer available.
- Operating System: Windows® XP, x64 or 2000 with latest service pack installed
- Processor: Pentium® 4 1.7 GHz or equivalent processor
- Memory: 512 MB of RAM or more
- Graphics: 64 MB GeForce™ 4 Ti or Radeon® 9000 video card; Monitor that can display in 4:3 aspect ratio
- DirectX®: 9.0c (August Edition) or higher
- Hard Drive: 17 GB free Hard Drive Space for installation; Additional hard drive space for a swap file and saved game files
- Sound: 16-bit DirectX® 9.0 compliant sound card with support for EAX™ 2.0
- Multiplayer Requirements: Broadband or LAN connection for multiplayer games
- Processor: Pentium® 4 3.0 GHz or equivalent processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: A 256 MB Radeon® 9800 Pro or GeForce™ 6600 or equivalent supported
- DirectX®: DirectX® 9 compliant video card with hardware T&L and pixel shader 2.0 support
- Sound: Sound Blaster® X-Fi™ series sound card