For uncounted years, DeathSpank has been a Dispenser of Justice, a Vanquisher of Evil, and a Hero to the Downtrodden. DeathSpank has long searched for a powerful artifact called….The Artifact. Forged by unknown hands for unknown purposes some unknown time in the past, The Artifact is now within DeathSpank’s reach. What is The Artifact?
- The Epic Humor of Ron Gilbert – Ron Gilbert brings his hilarious brand of witty humor and ridiculous dialog to a whole new genre in one of the most epic stories ever told involving a hero and his quest to find The Artifact.
- Two-Player Local “Sidekick” Co-op – Recruit a friend to fight by your side as your heroic sidekick and work your way together through hellacious dungeons and a mysterious land. Local co-op requires a controller for the second player.
- Explore a Massive World – The world of DeathSpank is massive and full of tons of unique and hilarious characters, dangerous foes, diverse landscapes, and chickens…lots of chickens.
- Find and Collect Hundreds of Weapons, Unique Items, and Armor Pieces – Collect hundreds of weapons, armor pieces, and unique items (have you ever collected unicorn poop, or used a chicken launcher?) during your heroic journey and use them to customize your character’s abilities and inventory.
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 (or equivalent with SSE2 support) running at 1.7 GHz or greater
- Memory: 1 GB of ram, 1.5 GB (Vista and Windows 7)
- Hard Disk Space: at least 2 GB of free HD space
- Video Card: ATI Radeon X1900 GT 256MB and the Nvidia GeForce 6800 Ultra 256MB cards; Shader 2.0 and 24 bit depth buffer support required
- DirectX®: DirectX9 Jun 2010
- Local co-op requirements: A controller is required for the second player