Keep your defense up and shoot zombies in one of the best first-person shooters, DEAD TARGET. Can you figure out the key to survival?
In 2040, World War III struck, and the country’s frontiers changed. Modern warfare advanced to a new era after the Minister of Defense signed a contract with CS Corporation to perform project DEAD TARGET. Inject prisoners with the virus and transform them into super evil combat killers. However, CS threatened to trigger a zombie outbreak if the president did not follow their orders. The zombie apocalypse began.
A special defense team was hired to head to the frontlines and collect information before the army can open the counter strike – Operation Apocalypse.
DEAD TARGET: Zombie is an FPS game where you can:
– Shooting zombies in with epic weapons
– Upgrade weapons and gear to face the upcoming zombie waves
– Experience 3D shooting as a zombie hunter
– Slay zombies of all types when you set your nerve to the highest level
DEAD TARGET FEATURES:
APOCALYPSE – CAN YOU SURVIVE?
– A free FPS game where huge waves of zombies come to you as the tsunami
– Shoot zombies before the invasion come toward you
– Zombies come in many forms with various killing abilities
– Some zombies can be extremely infected with the virus
WEAPONS & GADGETS
– Multiple weapons – A rifle, shotgun, machine gun, grenade launcher and more
– Unlock guns when you rank up and improve your strength to become a true killer
– Discover combat moves using various guns
– Shoot zombies with the right boost to become a terminator on the battlefield
QUESTS & ACHIEVEMENTS
– Shooting zombies lets you complete quests to rank up and unlock more cool items
– Shoot zombies so you can be the last one standing
– Weird achievements are always the highest paid
BATTLE ON DIFFERENT MAPS
– Prevent zombies from escaping while defending the breached frontlines
– A precise shot can trigger an explosion that can save you at the right time
– Enjoy 3D graphics with realistic lighting to present the infection of zombie
– Guns have different sound effects to represent their real-life versions