The year is 2047. A massive nuclear fireball explodes high in the night sky, marking the dramatic beginning of the Third Tiberium War and the long-awaited return of the most groundbreaking Real-Time Strategy franchise of all time. Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars unveils the future of RTS gaming by bringing you back to where it all began: the Tiberium Universe. With the corrupt substance Tiberium blanketing most of the Earth, the infamous Kane is back to lead his Brotherhood of Nod in a massive global assault on the Global Defense Initiative (GDI) and the few remaining livable Blue Zones left on the planet. Only you can stop him. Featuring state-of-the-art next-generation graphics, an epic story, and truly innovative features such as the ability to transform online battles into a spectator sport, Command & Conquer is about to reinvent RTS gaming … again. Welcome back, Commander.
- Fast, Fluid, Fun — The ultra-responsive, smooth-as-silk gameplay C&C invented is now better than ever, intuitively placing your entire arsenal at your fingertips.
- 35+ Single Player Missions — In a vast open-world theater of war where each decision you make matters, you’ll experience one cohesive, epic story told from the unique perspective of all three warring factions.
- Story Like You’ve Never Seen — High-definition, live action video sequences that seamlessly tie the game’s epic story together feature an unparalleled, diverse Hollywood cast, including talent from Star Wars, Starship Troopers, Battlestar Galactica, LOST, and House and the return of Joe Kucan as Kane.
- AI with Distinct Styles of Play — The game AI matches your style of play—choose from play styles such as ‘rushing’, ‘turtling’, and more, or level the battlefield and let the AI use its own tactics to give you the highest level of challenge.
- New Ways to Attack — Keep your opponent guessing by building flying battleships, wielding the power of terrifying Ion Storms, and combining units to form powerful, never-before-seen super-units.
- Technology Makes the World Come Alive — Lose yourself in reflected sunlight and scream in sheer joy as you blow chunks off of enemy tanks, structures, and anything else you can launch a rocket at. The game world gains a new dimension and the battlefield comes to life as the atmosphere fills with smoke, fire, haze, tracers, explosions, and state-of-the-art weather effects.
- Intuitive and Evolved Interface — A fully evolved side-bar interface allows you to completely manage your base operations while never leaving the action.
- OS: Windows XP/Vista
- Processor: 2GHz AMD Athlon™ processor or equivalent
- Memory: 512MB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon 8500 or Nvidia GeForce 4 or higher video card
- Hard Drive: 8GB
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c-compatible sound card
- Other Requirements: Internet service required to access online features, Broadband modem required for 3 to 8 players and voice support
In the name of Kane! The Command & Conquer™ series continues to thrive with Command & Conquer™ 3: Kane’s Wrath. As the expansion pack to the critically-acclaimed and fan favorite, Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars™, this Real-time Strategy (RTS) game returns to the Tiberium Universe with Kane at the center of an epic new single player campaign spanning 20 years – from the rebirth of the Brotherhood of Nod after the Second Tiberium War through the dramatic events of the Third Tiberium War and beyond. This story will be told through a new set of high-definition, live action video sequences starring a celebrity cast including Joe Kucan, playing the megalomaniac leader of the Brotherhood of Nod, alongside new talent Natasha Henstridge and Carl Lumbly. With your help, Commander, the Dark Messiah may rise again!
- Unprecedented Multi-decade Campaign – Kane returns as the centerpiece of an epic new single-player campaign. Experience a new story that spans 20 years – from the rebirth of the Brotherhood of Nod after the Second Tiberium War through the dramatic events of the Third Tiberium War and beyond. Facilitate the rise of the Brotherhood leading up to and beyond the events of Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars.
- Global Conquest – Fight the Third Tiberium War your way. Take command in an all new global conquest mode. Position your forces on a strategic level and then wage conflict in the fast, fluid, furious, tactical gameplay that Command & Conquer pioneered. Map out your strategies on the planetary level and wage all-out war on the ground.
- Live Action Videos are back! – Witness the rise of the Brotherhood first hand through intense live action video sequences starring Joe Kucan, the actor who originated the role of Kane in the Command & Conquer series in addition to a new celebrity cast of characters.
- Introduction of new Epic-Units – Devastate the battlefield with the immense firepower of all-new Epic-units. Customize your Epic-Units mid-battle via garrisoning and upgrades. Position these units in the strategic, global conquest mode then lay siege to your enemy at the tactical, battle level.
- Take Command of a Whole New Army – With the introduction of new units, structures, and abilities to each of the three factions, the Tiberium Wars will never be the same. Conquer your enemies with new units on both land and air.
- Specialized Sub-factions – Play to your strengths with six unique sub-factions, each equipped with their own exclusive units, powers, and upgrades. Utilize the sub-faction of your choice to fully take advantage and compliment your play style.
- OS: Windows XP/Vista (64-bit not supported)
- Processor: 2GHz (2.2GHz Vista)
- Memory: 512 MB (1GB Vista)
- Graphics: nVIDIA GeForce 4, ATI Radeon 8500 or greater (ATI Radeon 9200 and 9250 PCI, nVIDIA Geforce 4 MX cards not supported.); for Vista NVIDIA GeForce 6100 or ATI Radeon 9500 or greater
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0 compatible
- Hard Drive: 6GB of free space
- Sound: DirectX 9.0 compatible
- Controller Support: Keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360® Controller for Windows)