Have you ever been cloned? Ever wonder what it would be like to be half chicken? Half monkey? Half frog? Well, wonder no more when you play Cloning Clyde.
As Clyde, or one of his clones, work your way through the levels of the nefarious Dupliclone, Inc. building. It houses bizarre simulated environments created specifically to accommodate their unconventional cloning experiments. Have fun utilizing the many clones running amok inside Dupliclone, as you try to free yourself…or should we say yourselves. Be careful of the traps set by the sinister corporation, and watch out for mutant clones! Get even more inventive and you can use the cloning technology to combine the Clyde clones with some of your co-inhabitants to make mutant Chicken-Clydes, Frog-Clydes, Ape-Clydes and more. Many of the mutant Clydes have special abilities that can help you to escape from the evil Dupliclone, Inc.
Cloning Clyde is a 3D side-scrolling adventure.
- Explore a visually compelling world filled with hilarious action and crazy adventure as you struggle to escape the clutches of the evil company Dupliclone, Inc.
- Play as a variety of mutant Clydes, each with unique abilities, including ‘Chicken-Clyde’, ‘Frog-Clyde’, ‘Sheep-Clyde’ and more.
- Solve exciting and addictive puzzles with a variety of resolutions.
- Play not only as one character but also switch between hundreds of clones.
- Hours of fun with 40 compelling levels.
- OS: Windows 98 or higher
- Processor: 2.0Ghz or higher
- Memory: 512 MB
- Graphics: Shader version 2.0 or higher (does not support Intel integrated graphics card)
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 133MB