Call of Duty® returns to its roots with Call of Duty®: WWII – a breathtaking experience that redefines World War II for a new gaming generation. Land in Normandy on D-Day and battle across Europe through iconic locations in history’s most monumental war. Experience classic Call of Duty combat, the bonds of camaraderie, and the unforgiving nature of war against a global power throwing the world into tyranny.
Call of Duty®: WWII creates the definitive World War II next generation experience across three different game modes: Campaign, Multiplayer, and Co-Operative. Featuring stunning visuals, the Campaign transports players to the European theater as they engage in an all-new Call of Duty® story set in iconic World War II battles. Multiplayer marks a return to original, boots-on-the ground Call of Duty gameplay. Authentic weapons and traditional run-and-gun action immerse you in a vast array of World War II-themed locations. The Co-Operative mode unleashes a new and original story in a standalone game experience full of unexpected, adrenaline-pumping moments.
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit or later
- Processor: CPU: Intel® Core™ i3 3225 3.3 GHz or AMD Ryzen™ 5 1400
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 660 @ 2 GB / GTX 1050 or ATI® Radeon™ HD 7850 @ 2GB / AMD RX 550
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 90 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
How to play multiplayer and zombies modes?
- Install this addon to the same folder, where singleplayer game is installed
- Run it from desktop icon or from “Steam.exe” in game root (it’s not original “Steam.exe”, just the launcher
- Select game mode by clicking YES (for MP) or NO (for Zombies)
- After alert window, close your Steam application and run it again. Don’t worry, you need to do it once
- With Steam running in background, run the game again and you can play MP or Zombies with bots (use Local Game menu). For playing with real players via LAN, read instructions below
- Be advised to use some fake Steam account for this, just in case
How to play multiplayer and zombies via LAN?
- Install this: softether-vpnclient-v4.24-9651-beta-2017.10.23-windows-x86_x64-intel.exe
- Follow the installator’s instruction until the installation is done
- Open SoftEther VPN Client Manager
- Drag and Drop or double click REVOLT Lan.vpn from “REVOLT Lan Network” folder and new connection should appear
- Connect to it and when asked for username and password, enter username “REVOLT” without quotes and leave the password blank
You may use other similar software for LAN play, like Tunngle or Evolve.