Explore the past as you resolve the present in Anamorphine, a surreal adventure of rendered emotions.
Tyler, a young man in post-traumatic denial, revisits a succession of milestones that define his relationship with his wife Elena, who falls victim to an accident that robs her of her livelihood and emotional outlet. Tyler’s mental turmoil warps his past as he struggles to come to terms with his guilt and inability to help Elena when she quietly slips into depression.
Told with no dialogue or action button, Anamorphine’s narrative comes together through Tyler’s dream-like memories, contorting and bleeding into each other with his mental state. Will you confront the past and try to find a way to move on, or will you let it consume you?
Content Advisory: Although the game features no combat or violence it does explore themes of mental health, depression, and loss.
- A story-rich setting exploring an evolving relationship.
- A surreal environment without text or language that changes in fantastic ways to represent the protagonist’s inner feelings.
- Combat-free gameplay! Take your time to uncover secrets and focus on the experience.
Play in normal mode, or in VR! You can enable VR mode after launching the game.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i3 2.00 GHz or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 450 or higher with 2GB Memory
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 10375 MB available space